Monday, February 14, 2011

About Me...

So I decided to start a blog just as a hobby. I love makeup and i love fashion. Im no professional but sometimes I come across things that im just like "oooh I need to share this" lol. Wether its life lessons, or makeup tips, or great deals, you know anything. I sometimes just want to sit down and write about it. And what better way then a blog. I have a son who goes by the name of Anthony. He is my life and I can honestly say he is the one person who inspires me to do better for myself and him.Without Him I do not know where I would be today. So, I hope you girls follow me and I hope to meet new people. Any questions just let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Look forward for your new blog post, wish you enjoy yourself in the journey of blogging! :))

    Dejoiss

    ReplyDelete