Hey everyone. So I am officially doing my first post.! =) So I wanted to do a FOTD! I took my son to Chuck E Cheese for his lil' cousins Bday. And yeah heres the look:
On My Face I used MAC Prep & Prime.
MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC25
& I used MSF Natural In Medium to set the foundation.
So for the eyes I used these three colors:
(BTW those are also all the products I used. I have my MSF Natural in the Wonder Woman Compact?
I used UDPP in Eden as a primer.
I used color #1 (88 Matte Palette) on the Lid.
Color #2 on the crease.
And Color #3 (MUFE e/s) on the Outer Corner & on the bottom lashes.
I forgot to mention I used the e/s all the way in the top left corner of the palette as a highlight. Also, the MUFE e/s I dont know the name of it b/c the color name rubbed off. But heres a swatch. Its like a really dark greyish almost black with a hint of shimmer.
Cheeks:
For the cheeks I used L'OREAL True Match Blush in
"Bare Honey"
Lips:
As for the lips I used Maybelline Lipstick in "Nude Shell"
And MAC's "Spirits A' Flying" Lipglass
So that was my look. And My First Post. =) Hope you girls enjoyed it! Any questions/opinions/idea for my next post please comment down below. Thank You.!
hey girl!
ReplyDeletei know your just starting out but i think your blogging future it bright and i love your blog already. i have awarded you with the versatile blogger award! go check it out on my blog :)
taylorirena.blogspot.com
i love that nail color you have on! looks like Essie's lilacism :)
ReplyDeleteCute look! I love it!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.katrinalomidze.com
This looks great<3
ReplyDeletexo